Southside Regional Library
The Library is located at the corner of Jefferson and Washington Streets. The building is known to many as the “Old Hudgins Court Facility”. Having housed courtrooms, County Administration, and the Clerk of the Courts over the years, this facility’s first floor now houses Boydton Public Library and Mecklenburg County Library Headquarters. The library opened in this facility on May 1, 2012, after spending over 73 years in the nearby “vintage” Bruce Building at 316 Washington Street, a Virginia library location that originated due to a generous individual donation from Diplomat David K. E. Bruce during the Great Depression. The library maintains a commitment to honor its “Bruce legacy” while providing 21st century access in its new “home”.
1294 Jefferson St,
Boydton, VA 23917
Computer, Copier, Fax (Call for Prices)